Provide a Cycling Friend An Array of Terrific Benefits They'll Love!
IMPORTANT NOTE: After purchasing, you'll receive an email containing information to forward to the recipient of your gift. Please look for that and forward it to your friend upon receipt.
Free eArticles and eBooks
- You get the classic Complete Book of Road Bike Training, which includes 4 eBooks by RBR's Coach Fred Matheny comprising 250 pages of timeless, detailed advice and training plans covering all aspects of road training: Basic Training, Spring Training, Off-Season Training, and Supercharge Your Training. (Individually, they sell for $60.)
- You get a coupon for one free eArticle of your choice (a $4.99 value; bundles excluded) from among our more than 80 in the RBR Bookstore.
- You also get the Dynamic Conditioning Maintenance eArticle from Coach Dan Kehlenbach. Use your Premium Discount to round out the series.
Member's-Only Discounts, Special Offers, Giveaway Swag
- You receive a minimum 15% discount off the price of every eBook, eArticle, JerseyBin waterproof cycling wallet, RBR-logoed Waltz cycling cap, or other product you purchase in the RBR Bookstore or RBR Shop.
- Great NEW Benefit! Save 33% off the non-Premium price of our NEW custom RBR kit and legacy "Red Stripe" jersey, available to order directly from Voler. Click to see the kits. (That’s $26 off a Jersey, and up to $34 off shorts!)
- You get product and service discounts from some great cycling companies that support us as RBR Sponsors (click to see the companies and their discount offers.)
- Every quarter (at minimum), we give away some great swag (value: often well over $250!). All new and renewing Premium Members during that period are entered in a drawing for a great prize.
Member's-Only Content and Access
- You get full access to every great article on our site. That's literally thousands of pages of the very best how-to content—tagged and easily searchable to find exactly what you need to help you learn, improve and enjoy road cycling even more.
- You get access to the PDF version of the weekly RBR Newsletter—perfect for downloading or printing and reading offline—as well as all past Web Issues (only the last 6 months of RBR Newsletter issues are available to non-Premiums).
- You have direct access to RBR's coaches and contributors. It's one of the coolest benefits of being a Premium Member: If you have a specific cycling-related question you can't find an answer to on our site, just ask us directly. We call it Ask RBR a Question.